By "personal information" we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
2) We do not consider anonymised information to constitute personal information. We collect personal information from you when you use rlgm.ae or its related websites and services (including, without limitation, when you buy items or when you telephone or email our customer support team).
5) All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
6) The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
1. Collection of your personal information by us
2. Use of your personal information by us
3. Use of your personal information by you
4. accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
6. No spam or spoof emails
7. Protecting your personal information
8. How to contact us about privacy questions
Our collection of your personal information
1) card number is not being stored or saved in renato landini database.
2) During registration on the Site, you will be asked to furnish us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and/or Fax number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
in order for us to verify your identity, we may also need to request from you valid proof of identification (viz. copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license. etc).
3) We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.
We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site.
We may aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
1) Your personal information will be used by us only to provide services and customer support to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
2) Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
3) In the event of a sale of rlgm.ae, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
5) By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.
If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
6) We do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
1) You can access and review your personal information of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
The "Customer Support" link on the Site webpage contains our customer support email and phone details.
2) Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
1) Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology. When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
2) The cookies used by us do not reveal any of your personal information. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof emails
1) We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to email@example.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
By giving us your personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
The personal information is encrypted. Yet it should be understood that the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters and never share your username and password with anyone.
If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section on the Site.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team in our Site webpage.