- #MadeForLife - Tannin Leather goods are crafted from the highest quality materials. We use 100% Full Grain Leather and high-quality zippers to ensure that your purchase will last a lifetime.
- Sustainability & Craftsmanship - We use locally sourced eco-friendly tanned leather. We are committed to making a meaningful contribution to protecting the environment. Every piece is handmade by skilled artisans using traditional methods.
- Multipurpose Use - For Travel, Weekend Getaways, Business Trips, Sports, Camping
- Thoughtful Gift - Timeless design and high quality make a great gift that your loved ones can cherish for life.
- Design - The main compartment fits several outfits and a pair of shoes. Keys and other small items can safely be kept in two internal zip-pockets. Externally the bag features a zip pocket on the back. Includes a shoulder strap.
Materials & Design
This leather duffel bag is made of 100% full grain leather exterior and tear-resistant 100% cotton lining interior.
It has a detachable strap and metal studs at the bottom protect the leather. This duffel bag is perfect for the folks that often take business trips, travel, camping, and outdoor activities.
To ensure environmental health & safety we use eco-friendly tanning methods. Full-grain leather is durable and ages beautifully, creating a bag that is uniquely your own and #MadeForLife.
Dimensions & Specifications
The main compartment fits several outfits and a pair of shoes. Keys and other small items can safely be kept in two internal zip-pockets. On the outside, the bag features a zip pocket on the back and includes a shoulder strap.
Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
Dimensions: L53cm x W27cm x H29cm.
Features: Extendable detachable shoulder strap, one large inside zip pocket, one large inside sleeve, four metal studs on the base, hard reinforced base, luggage tag.
Handcrafted in India
How To Take Care Of Leather Goods
We use premium full-grain leather to ensure your touchpoints – the handles, strap, luggage tag – with our products are truly best in class. To take care of your bag, we suggest avoiding prolonged exposure to strong sunlight and direct contact with grease, water, oil, and dirt. When cleaning or buffing the leather, please use neutral leather care products that will not stain or dye the leather and do not apply direct heat to the leather.
In terms of leather care, we recommend applying a natural leather balm every 4-6 months. We use natural leather therefore with time the leather will begin to age nicely, regular use of leather balm will contribute to a rich, supple appearance. For more durable protection of the leather, we would recommend a protective spray.