- #MadeForLife - Tannin Leather goods are crafted from the highest quality materials. We use 100% Full Grain Leather and high-quality zippers to ensure that your purchase will last a lifetime.
- Sustainability & Craftsmanship - We use locally sourced eco-friendly tanned leather. We are committed to making a meaningful contribution to protecting the environment. Every piece is handmade by skilled artisans using traditional methods.
- Multipurpose Use - Simple,light-weight, and easy to use design.
- Thoughtful Gift - Timeless design and high quality make a great gift that your loved ones can cherish for life.
- Design - This pencil case is made from %100 natural grain leather. The leather pencil pouch is compact enough to fit in drawers and backpacks.
Materials & Design
The pencil case is made from 100% full-grain leather and tear-resistant 100% cotton lining interior. It has a high-quality zipper, easy to open and shut, will keep your pens and pencils in place.
To ensure environmental health & safety we use eco-friendly tanning methods. Full-grain leather is durable and ages beautifully, creating a pencil case that is uniquely your own and #MadeForLife.
Dimensions & Specifications
Materials: 100% full-grain leather.
Dimensions: L20cm x W7cm x H8cm.
Handcrafted in India
How To Take Care Of Leather Goods
We use premium full-grain leather to ensure your touchpoints – the handles, strap, luggage tag – with our products are truly best in class. To take care of your pencil case, we suggest avoiding prolonged exposure to strong sunlight and direct contact with grease, water, oil, and dirt. When cleaning or buffing the leather, please use neutral leather care products that will not stain or dye the leather and do not apply direct heat to the leather.
In terms of leather care, we recommend applying a natural leather balm every 4-6 months. We use natural leather therefore with time the leather will begin to age nicely, regular use of leather balm will contribute to a rich, supple appearance. For more durable protection of the leather, we would recommend a protective spray.