- #MadeForLife - Tannin Leather goods are crafted from the highest quality materials. We use 100% Full Grain Leather and tear-resistant %100 cotton lining to ensure that your purchase will last a lifetime.
- Sustainability & Craftsmanship - We use locally sourced eco-friendly tanned leather. We are committed to making a meaningful contribution to protecting the environment. Every piece is handmade by skilled artisans using traditional methods.
- RFID Blocking - Keep your credit cards safe.
- Thoughtful Gift - Timeless design and high quality make a great gift that your loved ones can cherish for life.
- The wallet, held closed by a button, opens up to reveal 8 card slots, 2 ID card pockets, 1 coin pouch, 1 zip pocket, and 3 additional pockets.
Materials & Design
This leather wallet is made from 100% original full-grain leather. It’s high-quality leather, fine stitching, and attention to detail, ensure that your wallet will be with you for years to come.
The Trifold wallet offers 8 card pockets, 2 ID card pockets, 1 coin pouch, 1 zip pocket, and 3 additional pockets.
To ensure environmental health & safety we use eco-friendly tanning methods. Full-grain leather is durable and ages beautifully, creating a wallet that is uniquely your own and #MadeForLife.
Dimensions & Specifications
Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
Dimensions: L9.5cm x W3cm x H12cm
Handcrafted in India
How To Take Care Of Leather Goods
We use premium full-grain leather to ensure your touchpoints – the handles, strap, luggage tag – with our products are truly best in class. To take care of your wallet, we suggest avoiding prolonged exposure to strong sunlight and direct contact with grease, water, oil, and dirt. When cleaning or buffing the leather, please use neutral leather care products that will not stain or dye the leather and do not apply direct heat to the leather.
In terms of leather care, we recommend applying a natural leather balm every 4-6 months. We use natural leather therefore with time the leather will begin to age nicely, regular use of leather balm will contribute to a rich, supple appearance. For more durable protection of the leather, we would recommend a protective spray.