- #MadeForLife - Tannin Leather goods are crafted from the highest quality materials. We use 100% Full Grain Leather and high-quality zippers to ensure that your purchase will last a lifetime.
- Sustainability & Craftsmanship - We use locally sourced eco-friendly tanned leather. We are committed to making a meaningful contribution to protecting the environment. Every piece is handmade by skilled artisans using traditional methods.
- Multipurpose Use - Leather messengers bags are perfect for professionals, students, and travelers who value both style and functionality.
- Thoughtful Gift - Timeless design and high quality make a great gift that your loved ones can cherish for life.
- Design - The main compartment is divided into two by a zip-sleeve to keep the contents organized. The main compartment can fit up to a 13” laptop and A4 size documents. Additionally, a zip-pocket on the rear inside wall of the bag is ideal for smaller items. The bag features a secondary sleeve with organizers for pens, wallets, or other small items. Externally the bag features a zip-pocket on the back. An adjustable shoulder strap makes it a one size fits all bag.
Materials & Design
This leather messenger bag has adjustable straps and made of 100% full-grain leather and tear-resistant 100% cotton lining interior.
To ensure environmental health & safety we use eco-friendly tanning methods. Full grain leather is durable and ages beautifully, creating a bag that is uniquely your own and #MadeForLife.
We specialize in high quality, yet affordable bags that are both practical and fashionable. High-quality materials, elaborate craftsmanship, and multipurpose design, this is the most important pursuit of Tannin Leather.
Dimensions & Specifications
Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
Dimensions: L28.5cm x W8.5cm x H31.5cm.
Features: Fits up to 13” laptop, adjustable shoulder strap, one inside zip pocket, one inside sleeve, pocket with organization for pens, wallets, and other small items.
Handcrafted in India
How To Take Care Of Leather Goods
We use premium full-grain leather to ensure your touchpoints – the handles, strap, luggage tag – with our products are truly best in class. To take care of your messenger bag, we suggest avoiding prolonged exposure to strong sunlight and direct contact with grease, water, oil, and dirt. When cleaning or buffing the leather, please use neutral leather care products that will not stain or dye the leather and do not apply direct heat to the leather.
In terms of leather care, we recommend applying a natural leather balm every 4-6 months. We use natural leather therefore with time the leather will begin to age nicely, regular use of leather balm will contribute to a rich, supple appearance. For more durable protection of the leather, we would recommend a protective spray.